Monday, October 17, 2011

It's a boy! And another boy!


TWIN BOYS! What am I getting into?

I should have known... I've been chowing down on anything with hot sauce. LOL

We had a wonderful gender reveal party with our close family and friends! It was such a wonderful way to get together and celebrate with some more adult time than a shower (not that I'm knocking showers, I can't wait for mine, this was just different!) We played a few games and everyone voted on what they thought the gender of the twins were! Most thought they were a girl and a boy, some wishful thinking ladies thought 2 girls, and only three people chose 2 boys (my mother in law, sister in law and step sister in law! LOL) On the menu was a bunch of my "craving" foods: Buffalo chicken, ranch meatballs, munchos, chips and salsa/ queso dip, pudding, jello, olives, pickles, ranch dip, mac and cheese.... Oh it was yummy. :)


A garland made of sonogram pictures... just paper clip to a wide ribbon and pin up!

Find the blue paci and pink ribbon to win a prize!

My cute prize table! It's a wooden ironing board with cloth diapers as a table cloth!

Photo albums for the winners of the gender guess, little socks stuff with organic lollies were the favors and monkey bread kits went to those who found the paci and bow. :) (We are doing a monkey theme. :))

I made handmade bunting for decoration- these will go up in the boys' room

cute right?

Some of the food with the cake- all very random cravings! And yes, that's a bottle of tums- that stayed on the table!
? What's inside? Pink? Blue? a layer of each? EEK! It was gluten free to say the least. :P

oh! Gramma's cutting the cake to see what the grandbabies will be!

BLUE!!!!!! 3 layers? Oops. Nope, not triplets, but mommy ran out of batter for the fourth layer..... 

So that was the party! We had such a blast! It was a lot of work for this mama to prepare for and BOY were my feet swollen by the time I got to bed (WAY passed my bed time!) but it was worth it! It's so lovely to share this sort of thing with those closest to you!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely party!! Your cake is beautiful! Congrats on twin BOYS!!!

    ReplyDelete